- Went back to my college TCSH to sell textbook and calculator, most importantly, to meet the long lost buddies!
Barged into Miss Koh's biology class to join the new innocent students
The always awesome ladies in HB2
- Road trip to Sepang Goldcoast
- The two Jan babies' birthday celebration @ Chili's
- Chinese New Year reunion dinner 2012
- Met WongFu Production, Philip and Wes. Their super big fat hugs, felt super loved!
Photo from Philip's phone. That's me holding the cardboard and no, I was not trying to show my middle finger.
- Started picking up Korean Language
- Gathering with the college loves
- Dinner on me, with the first ever salary I got from my part time job back in December'11
- Gathered with them scout partners on School Camp - Malam Kebudayaan
- Experienced something new
- Finally started working after doing nothing for 2 months as editor @ Hup Lick publisher
The interview was not an interview (practically), all I did was just answered some questions asked by the manager, in t-shirt and shorts. I got hired, like that. As an editor, I learned to first, write questions, check for errors, compare blueprint with new print, check for errors and corrections, attempt the questions (when necessary), check new prints and then final prints. The most annoying part was to write questions, where you need to squeeze brain juice - did for Chinese and Mathematics (3M Bao, UPSR trial papers etc).
- No longer a 'P' license holder
- Sam Hui's last concert @ Genting with parents
- Family trip to Bentong
- My all time favourite singer, Jason Mraz's concert @ Stadium Merdeka
- Youtuber Jayesslee's concert
- Done working @ publisher for 3 months because uni was starting soon
Not to mention, I met really kind and helpful colleagues and got treated very well despite the fact that I was the youngest in the whole company. I have learnt and experienced a lot of things that I have never expected myself to know.
- Published my own books with my name on the covers. Yes, my books. Might sound stupid but it's something for me, at least. Who would have book printed with their names on it, I meant. All thanks to the big boss who actually asked me to handle this "project"
Science reference books for standard 1 and 2, in 3 languages.
Also, wrote few stories for this comic
- MTV World Stage
- Finally figured out what I wanted to do for my degree. Officially a Monashian!
- My first football match
- Malacca trip
- Cousin sis came back from Taiwan
- Farewell with Kai Yan (Medic in Sabah), Dylan (Engineering in California) and Yen Hao (FARM in Canada)
- Maroon 5 live in Malaysia
- Last assignment submission for the first semester
- My first rave party
- Last day of class for first sem
- Went to library during SWOT week just to study for finals (for the first time in my life I went to school just to do revision in the library)
- First paper finally exactly one year (after SAM)
- 3D3N Penang trip with uni gang straight after our last paper (the 'IKEA' team)
- Thing that you could not afford for the second time
- Sis got free tickets. Better than David Guetta's
- First blood test. Got poked twice because the blood stopped half way
- 4D3N Bangkok trip
- Gathering with the college classmates on the so called "end of the world" day
- 11D10N Korea trip. My first winter. Witnessed 'snowing' for the first time in my life! Didn't feel like going home, for as much as I love everything there.
- Celebrated New Year overseas. Achievement unlocked! Wear pajamas when it's -10'C. Achievement unlocked.
Experienced a lot of new things throughout the year.
Overall, 2012 was really wonderful.
3 trips within 2 months, and travelled to 2 different countries within a month, what else could I ask for?
Whether or not, I think I'm the luckiest girl on earth :)
I appreciate every tiny bit of it!